Recent completed contracts:
Recently recruited as an artist for U.S fantasy magazine HEAVY METAL.
Hitachi Pty Ltd International: Commissioned to produce campaign to promote industrial health, safety and workplace security
Genre: cartoons and comic strips, Freehand drawn
Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Power-point
To be viewed at: www.ittales.com
Trade Tools Pty Ltd International:
Full time contract
Illustrations for training manuals and catalogues
Freehand artwork digitally painted
Programs used: Photoshop, Power-point
Cartoon and Comic Illustration requested by Fantasy Magazine 2000AD UK
Cartoon and Comic Illustration for NZ Band “Flash Harry” aka “The Black Seeds”
- Freelance Illustrator: DVD labels, event publicity and company logos
- 2009: Solo Show: “Workshop Gallery” Melbourne Central
- 2008: Combined Show: Aaron Lawrence Gallery, Wellington, NZ
- 2007: Solo Show: Plum Gallery, Cuba St. Mall, Wellington
- 2006-2008 The Learning Connection: Wellington, NZ, Extra Mural Art Teacher: Specialising in cartoon and comic illustration
- 2005-2006 North Coast- ACE adult college (Lismore, NSW, Australia). Tutor in Comic Illustration and Cartooning
- Training completed in Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Quark,
- Microsoft Office- Private tuition.
- Drawing Major and Northern Rivers Technical college.
- Traineeship with world renowned comic artist Simon Morse at his studio in Wellington, NZ
- 12 years of constant self improvement, working constantly and pursuing my interest in comic art, producing my own comic book and also major paintings for exhibition
- Life Drawing Classes
- Yr 12 Certificate: Alstonville High School, NSW.
- Tim Smith, Managing Director, Hitachi International: +61 44954 2823. Sydney, N.S.W.
- Jonathon Milne, Managing Director: The Learning Connection Art school: 1800 ART POWER. New-Zealand.
Thank-you for your time and consideration.